BR 4-EH Fly Rug Combo
In the summer, your horse can suffer from stinging insects and other flying pests such as flies, hornets and mosquitoes. With the help of its tail and by shaking its head, your horse will be able to chase away a large part of the flies. Unfortunately this only works for a short while. This can make your horse restless and irritated and even start stamping and biting at the insects. The horse can injure itself and you obviously don't want that. The places where your horse has been stung causes itching. Your horse will try to relieve that itch by chafing and biting, resulting in nasty spots. In some cases, your horse shows an allergic reaction itself. Because of the protection of the fly rug, your horse will be stung much less.
The BR 4-EH fly sheet combo is made of a sturdy, fine-mesh fabric that an insect will not just stick through. Although the fly sheet is sturdy, it is also thin enough so that your horse does not get too hot. On extremely hot days you can first spray the fly sheet before putting it on your horse. This gives an immediate cooling. The fly blanket provides good protection against mosquitoes, flies and horseflies.
For other advice, consult the size chart, reviews and/or video(s) below.
Outer: polyester mesh (double layer at the chest)
Lining: 190T nylon (mane)
Haberdashery in matt silver zinc
• Detachable neck piece with Velcro fasteners;
• Three fastening straps with Velcro for fastening to the blanket;
• Three elastic Velcro fasteners at the top to attach a halter or mask;
• An adjustable front closure with quick release clip and Velcro closure;
• Gait splits;
• Withers protector and trim over the back seam;
• Adjustable, detachable cross surcingles;
• elastic leg straps;
• Extra-shaped rig for optimal protection of the abdomen;
• Wide tail flap with elastic tail loop and tail cord.
|Rug Neckpiece||Loose Neck Part|
|Rug Material||Polyester Mesh|
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Fly Rugs|