BR 4-EH Outdoor Rug 340 gram
BR 4-EH Outdoor Rug 340 gr
Luxurious, anatomically shaped, 600 Denier outdoor rug with Teflon coating from the BR 4-ever Horses line. Cool plus with Ciba treatment lining and 340g polyfill filling.
This wonderfully warm rug is equipped with a:
- double stitched and taped back seam,
- adjustable double front closures with quick release clips and Velcro
- cross surcingles,
- elastic leg straps,
- V shaped tail flap.
This is perfect rug to keep your shaved Shetlander pony or miniature horse warm during winter.
- Anatomically shaped
- Cool plus lining for good heat and moisture management
- 190T nylon lining in chest and tail flap
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug inner lining||Smooth Nylon|
|Rug Type||Winter Rugs|
|Rug Neckpiece||No Neck|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.