BR Saddle under rug Passion Thebe Versatility
Outside: poly cotton twill. Lining: 220 g Cool Plus, moisturizing. Filling: 300 g polyfill, 10 mm foam.
BR Saddle Pad Passion Thebes Versatility
Exterior: polycotton twill. Lining: 220 g Cool Plus, moisture wicking. Filling: 300 g polyfill, 10 mm foam. Extra shaped airflow back seam for extra comfort. Saddle and tab loops with Velcro. Embroidery in the corner on both sides. Triple cord piping. Stepping with honeycomb pattern.
The sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon is equipped with:
- 220 g Cool Plus, moisture-regulating lining;
- 300 g felt, 10 mm foam filling;
- Shaped Airflow back seam;
- Saddle and tab loops with Velcro;
- Stepping with fish scale motif;
- Embroidery in the corner on both sides;
- Stepping with honeycomb pattern.
The sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon is available in:
- Various colors.
The sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon is made of:
- Polycotton twill.
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.