BR Single Broken Pelham Snaffle Apple Mouth 18 mm
Single broken Pelhambit with Apple Mouth mouthpiece.
BR Single Broken Pelham Bit apple Mouth 18 mm
Single broken Pelham bit with apple Mouth mouthpiece. Stainless steel scissors, loose scissors, length of the scissors 140 mm. The mouthpiece has a thickness of 18 mm.
Pelham bit sizes:
- Scissors: 140 mm by 12.5 cm, 13.5 cm, 14.5 cm.
- Mouthpiece thickness: 18 mm.
The pelham bit phead-head-roperties:
- apple Mouth mouthpiece;
- Loose stainless steel scissors.
The pelham bit is made of:
- Stainless steel.
|Bit Type||Single Broken|
Maintenance of bits
It is wise to clean the bit after each use, this can be done under the tap or in a bucket of water. A bit of good and extensive cleaning is best with a little lukewarm / warm water and a soft cloth. After washing, dry the bit with a dry cloth. Cooking your bit once a month in a pan of water ensures an optimal clean result and is the most effective way to get the bit clean.
- Never use soap and / or detergents in connection with allergic reactions when washing
- If the bit is very dirty, let it soak in hot water for a while