Bucas Buzz Off Full Neck
The Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck is a beautiful fly rug that offers your horse complete protection from tail to ears against flies and harmful UV rays. This blanket features a single straight front closure with a comfortable nylon-lined front, a fixed neckline, shoulder pleats for freedom of movement and a good fit, an elastic detachable belly flap with four fastening clips, waist strap, a tail cord and a long tail flap. The belly flap covers almost the entire horse. The blanket has a stainless steel Click 'n go closure, so you can open and close the front closure with one hand movement. This blanket is made of soft and ultra-fine mesh polyester that offers protection against insects, even the smallest and blocks 85% of UV rays.
- At the shoulders, on the inside, lined with a supple nylon fabric that prevents bald shoulders;
- Strong closure for by means of Velcro, T-hook closure and a magnet;
- The overlapping, padded front provides comfort and protection;
- Protects against insects and the sun, has a cooling effect;
- Adjustable leg surcingles and a large tail flap;
- Elastic, detachable belly flap;
- Tail flap provides extra protection;
- Mounting points for leg straps;
- With shoulder pleats;
- belly flap.
|Rug Neckpiece||Fixed Neck Portion|
|Rug Material||Polyester Mesh|
|Rugs singles||Belly Flap|
|Rug Type||Fly Rugs|
Do you want to watch all our other videos? Then visit our YouTube channel! Don't want to miss a single video in the future and have a chance to win a fantastic horse rug?
Then subscribe to our channel now. Every month we raffle two horse rugs (Bucas, Horseware or MHS) among our new subscribers!
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.