Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck
Bucas Buzz-off Full Neck
The Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck is a great anti-fly rug that offers your horse complete protection against flies and harmful UV rays, from tail to ear.
The rug is designed with a:
- single straight chest closure,
- comfortable nylon lined front,
- fixed neck,
- shoulder pleats for mobility and proper fit,
- elastic detachable belly flap with four fixing clips,
- buttock strap,
- tail cord,
- long tail flap.
- belly flap ensures the horse is covered almost entirely,
- stainless steel Click 'n go closure, so the front closure opens and closes with a single movement of the hand.
This rug is made of soft and ultra fine mesh polyester that provides protection against insects, even the smallest, and prevents up to 85% UV rays. The Buzz-Off fly mask can be used in combination with the Buzz-Off rug and offers complete protection against insects. The mask stays perfectly in place with an adjustable elastic band.
The rug displayed on the image doesn't include the mask/neck.
For (smaller) sizes and other advice/information, refer to the information below and our size chart.
Refer to the image below for temperatures.
|Rug Neckpiece||Fixed Neck Portion|
|Rug Material||Polyester Mesh|
|Rugs singles||Belly Flap|
|Rug Type||Fly Rugs|
Do you want to watch all our other videos? Then visit our YouTube channel! Don't want to miss a single video in the future and have a chance to win a fantastic horse rug?
Then subscribe to our channel now. Every month we raffle two horse rugs (Bucas, Horseware or MHS) among our new subscribers!
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.