Bucas Buzz Off Zebra Full Neck
The Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra rug protects both the body and the neck of the horse. The belly flap ensures that the blanket stays in place and also offers protection. The Buzz-Off Zebra products are made of a fine-mesh fabric in zebra print. The fabric stops even the smallest insects and offers protection against UV radiation. Research shows that flies get confused by the zebra stripes and therefore stay away from the horse. Please note, the matching mask is available separately, this is not included with the blanket. Measure your horse from the middle of the chest over the shoulder to the furthest part of the buttock. Once you have measured your horse, choose the size closest to the horse's size.
- The elastic, removable belly flap offers protection and also ensures that the blanket stays in place;
- At the shoulders, on the inside, lined with a supple nylon fabric that prevents bald shoulders;
- Supple nylon lining; Strong Velcro closure, T-hook closure and a magnet;
- The zebra print disorientates insects, keeping 75% insects away;
- The overlapping, padded front provides comfort and protection;
- Strong fly sheet with 70% UV reflection with fixed neck;
- Tail flap provides extra protection;
- Mounting points for leg straps;
- Protection against insects and the sun;
- With shoulder pleats for extra space;
- Wide elastic belly flap.
|Rug Neckpiece||Fixed Neck Portion|
|Rug Material||Polyester Mesh|
|Rugs singles||Belly Flap|
|Rug Type||Fly Rugs|
Do you want to watch all our other videos? Then visit our YouTube channel! Don't want to miss a single video in the future and have a chance to win a fantastic horse rug?
Then subscribe to our channel now. Every month we raffle two horse rugs (Bucas, Horseware or MHS) among our new subscribers!
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.