Horseshoe stud kit
Items 1-20 of 25
- Premiere Turkeys classic W3 / 8 13mm blunt hexagonAs low as £9.75See
- Premiere Turkeys classic W3 / 8 blunt 10mm. set / 10pcs.As low as £8.77See
- Premiere Turkeys self cleaning M12 118mm blunt ovalAs low as £17.15See
- Premiere Turkeys self cleaning W3 / 8 14mm blunt hexagonAs low as £12.69See
- Premiere Turkeys self cleaning W3 / 8 18mm blunt ovalAs low as £17.15See
Need a Horseshoe stud kit? You buy it from our online store
To provide your horse's hooves with more grip, you can use a turkey set. When people first hear the name of this product, they look a little surprised. Don't worry, these aren't real turkeys. Turkey sets consist of various pointed screws. When these screws are screwed into the hoof, this ensures that your horse is provided with more grip on smooth surfaces.
Order your Horseshoe stud kit via our webshop
A turkey set for a horse is often used during the winter. After all, during this season the chance of a slippery surface is greatest thanks to the potential snow that falls. The ice after a good night frost can also cause the ground to be smoother than normal. The turkeys from this set ensure that your horse has more grip at all times and thus the risk of slipping is minimized. Buy a turkey set with everything on and on from our site.