Hofman Horsefly trap TaonX Eco
The ideal economical solution to quickly reduce the pressure of the horse flies present.
How does this horsefly trap work. The black ball is heated by the sun and moves back and forth in the wind. The badger is attracted by this moving heat source, because the badger thinks it is prey for her. The badger lands on the ball and flies up towards the light in disappointment. After this she flies into the trap that is attached to the top of the funnel.
- Each trap reduces the presence of horse flies by up to 95% in the immediate vicinity, and has a maximum reach of approximately 5,000 m²
- Completely non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Easy to assemble and hang from trees etc. using the supplied link chain
- 2-year warranty for mechanical parts
- Umbrella diameter: approx. 1.10 m
- Wall mounting corner iron can be ordered separately (art. DAZE0049W)
Ball incl. Pump and textile strap, textile umbrella, to plaited wire for stretching the umbrella, galvanized container holder incl. Straps and carabiner, 3-piece textile strap with carabiner and 100 cm chains for hanging the trap, user manual.