Hofman Riding Glove Gloria Black L
Riding gloves Gloria. Keron Active Mechanics is a glove line from Albert Kerbl GmbH, specially developed for users who encounter special challenges.
Hofman Riding Glove Gloria
Riding gloves Gloria. Keron Active Mechanics is a glove line from Albert Kerbl GmbH, specially developed for users who encounter special challenges. Designed for demanding applications - heat, cold, precision work, versatile use, vibration protection and much more - you will find the right tool here. You can achieve the optimal combination of functionality, flexibility, durability and protection with this line of high-tech gloves. Whatever model you choose, you always get innovative gloves made of the best materials with optimum comfort and excellent performance.
The glove is provided with:
- Soft and firm;
- Elastic around the knuckle area for even more freedom of movement;
- Machine washable at 30 ° C;
- Velcro closure at the wrist;
- Fabric: 50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane;
For extended sizes, colors and other advice/information on the cap see specification data and our size chart.
Maintenance of your horse clothing
No garment is the same and that is why different washing instructions apply per garment. These washing instructions can be found in the label that has been sewn into the clothing. You often find these in your neck or in your side.
Are there no labels with washing instructions? Or have they been wiped out? Do not take any risks and wash your horse clothing with hand or in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius. Never stop riding clothes in the dryer if you are not sure if it can withstand this. You run the risk that the clothes shrink or damaged.
To keep your white riding breeches nice and white, you can occasionally soak the pants in the bio-tex. A little help from Vanish in the washing machine also works wonders. Do you have a stain that cannot be removed from it? Rub the stain before washing with some ox gall soap and leave it for half an hour. Then, without rinsing the ox gall soap, stop your riding breeches in the washing machine and wash them according to the washing instructions in the label. If everything went well, your stain should be out after the first wash.
- Is your clothing not really dirty and you do not want to do it in the washing machine yet? But does it smell like a horse? Hang it just outside in the wind to air. Possibly combined with a clothes spray and your clothes are fine to wear to the horses once again!
- Do you have stubborn stains that no longer leave your clothes? Rub it with ox gall soap. You can just get this in the supermarket. Leave for a while (half an hour) and do not rinse out. Wash the garments according to the washing instructions in the label in the washing machine and if everything went well, the stains are removed after washing.