Hofman Riding Gloves Micro Mesh 7,75 Navy
The summer riding glove par excellence.
Hofman Riding Gloves Micro Mesh
The summer riding glove par excellence. When it rains or you have sweaty hands or everything is dry you always have perfect grip !! Light in weight and easy to carry. When you have tried MacWet, you will never want anything else.
The glove is provided with:
- 65% Polyamide 31% Polyurethane 4% Elastane;
- Soft, mesh covered finish;
- Elastic cuff with Velcro closure;
- Palm is made of unique Aquatec® material.
Rein reinforcement between the:
- Ring finger and little finger;
- Index finger and thumb.
For extended sizes, colors and other advice/information on the cap see specification data and our size chart.
Maintenance of your horse clothing
No garment is the same and that is why different washing instructions apply per garment. These washing instructions can be found in the label that has been sewn into the clothing. You often find these in your neck or in your side.
Are there no labels with washing instructions? Or have they been wiped out? Do not take any risks and wash your horse clothing with hand or in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius. Never stop riding clothes in the dryer if you are not sure if it can withstand this. You run the risk that the clothes shrink or damaged.
To keep your white riding breeches nice and white, you can occasionally soak the pants in the bio-tex. A little help from Vanish in the washing machine also works wonders. Do you have a stain that cannot be removed from it? Rub the stain before washing with some ox gall soap and leave it for half an hour. Then, without rinsing the ox gall soap, stop your riding breeches in the washing machine and wash them according to the washing instructions in the label. If everything went well, your stain should be out after the first wash.
- Is your clothing not really dirty and you do not want to do it in the washing machine yet? But does it smell like a horse? Hang it just outside in the wind to air. Possibly combined with a clothes spray and your clothes are fine to wear to the horses once again!
- Do you have stubborn stains that no longer leave your clothes? Rub it with ox gall soap. You can just get this in the supermarket. Leave for a while (half an hour) and do not rinse out. Wash the garments according to the washing instructions in the label in the washing machine and if everything went well, the stains are removed after washing.