Fly sheet pony
Items 1-20 of 32
- Harry's Horse Flysheet mesh Reflective with loose neckRegular Price £88.15 As low as £73.45See
- Harry's Horse Flysheet mesh with neck & webbing, zebra medieval blueAs low as £55.81See
- Harry's Horse Flysheet with neckline with lycra insert at the withersAs low as £63.65See
- Imperial Riding Flying UV rug with neck, mask and belly flap ZEBRAAs low as £84.23See
- Imperial Riding Flysheet transport with cotton back IR BasicRegular Price £53.85 As low as £48.95See
- Imperial Riding Flysheet with detachable neck and belly IR BasicRegular Price £75.41 As low as £64.63See
Order a fly sheet for a pony
If you want your pony to remain optimally protected outside, a fly rug for a pony is recommended. A pony fly rug may be a bit smaller compared to a regular fly rug, but this makes it fit perfectly with the smaller horse. During the summer, your pony prefers to spend his or her time outside. Logical, because who wouldn't want to enjoy the wonderful weather during these months of the year? However, insects can sometimes be quite a bummer.
All advantages of a fly sheet for a pony in a row
Fly rugs for a pony can help you make everything outside as comfortable as possible. We humans sometimes suffer from it, but your pony will suffer from it much more: insects. These simply like to sit on horses. This can already be experienced as a nuisance, but unfortunately there are also insects that bite your pony. These insect bites can be quite itchy. Some horses, like humans, cannot keep their hands off these humps. This can lead to the formation of small wounds.
Fortunately, there is a way to keep various types of insects away from your horse: a fly blanket for a pony. In addition to flies, various other types of insects are also kept away from your horse by this blanket. Good examples of this are mosquitoes, wasps and hornets. Your horse no longer continuously feels the insects that settle on him or her, and moreover, these insects cannot poke through the blanket. Do you want to know what you need? Use our size chart. If you cannot find a solution, you can always contact us for expert advice.