QHP Blanket fleece basic with webbing
To ensure that your horse does not cool down too much after training, you can use this fleece blanket after unsadding your horse. An excellent basic blanket that absorbs moisture well and has a double front closure and cross surcingles.
- Fabric composition: 100% polyester;
- Basic model fleece blanket;
- Excellent quality;
- Equipped with double buckle closures on the chest;
- With cross surcingles and tail cord;
- Absorbs moisture well;
- Equipped with a decorative white line;
- Soft piece of fleece on the withers.
|Rug Neckpiece||No Neck|
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Sweat Rugs|
- 5/5Nice quality fleece. Finally fleece rugs with neckpart in the right sizes for the miniature horses.
- 5/5Great rug, easy to use, good quality and perfect size
- 5/5Rug was a bit wider than expected. Fortunately I was able to switch it for the right size. Great service
- 5/5After 2 days I already received my order! Beautful rug!
- 4/5Nice rug for a nice price. Order came in really quick
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
About Quality Horse Products
Since 2005, it has been our mission to add color to the horse world and to contribute to the fun you experience with your horse. All our products are designed and developed from our love for horses and equestrian sports. We are proud that these products are part of the everyday life of riders and horses all over the world. Our style is best described as colorful and fashionable.