QHP Blanket stable luxury falabella 200gr Blue diamond
The stable blanket is a light blanket that is specially designed for use in the stable. This blanket is more breathable than a meadow blanket and thus keeps the horse warm when the weather is cold and/or draughty. Even if the horse is shorn, a stable blanket is indispensable. This stable rug has a special size for Falabella's.
- Outer fabric composition: 100% nylon;
- Inner fabric composition : 65% polyester, 35% cotton;
- Filling fabric composition: 100% polyester;
- Stable rug especially for Falabellas;
- Provided with 200 g filling;
- Equipped with a soft fleece collar;
- Made of breathable fabric;
- Equipped with quick fasteners on the chest;
- With cross surcingles, elastic leg straps, tail cord and tail flap.
|Rug Neckpiece||No Neck|
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Stall Rugs|
Do you want to watch all our other videos? Then visit our YouTube channel! Don't want to miss a single video in the future and have a chance to win a fantastic horse rug?
Then subscribe to our channel now. Every month we raffle two horse rugs (Bucas, Horseware or MHS) among our new subscribers!
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.