QHP Breeches Lisa Anti-Slip Seat
The Lisa breeches have a tough look because of the striking angular lines around the pockets and the text print on the waistband in a tight font.
QHP Riding Breeches Lisa Anti-Slip Full Seat
The Lisa breeches have a cool look because of the striking angular lines around the pockets and the text print on the waistband in a sleek font. With the phone pocket on the thigh you are always accessible, useful on an outdoor ride for example. Because the opening is at the top and the opening closes tightly, the phone will not fall out.
The breeches are equipped with:
- Anti-slip seat;
- Pocket on the right thigh for a phone;
- 2 side pockets;
- Oblique strap loops.
The breeches are available in:
- Various colors.
Breeches fabric composition:
- 58% Cotton, 34% Nylon, 8% Spandex.
- 2 side pockets and a coin pocket with red stitching and rhinestones;
- Pockets have striking angular lines;
- 2 Decorative back zip pockets with contrasting tape;
- Oblique strap loops in contrasting colors;
- Sporty text print on the waistband;
- Lycra flexlegs;
- Also available with leather seat.
For extensive sizes, colors and other advice / information of the breeches see specification data and our size chart .
Maintenance of your horse clothing
No garment is the same and that is why different washing instructions apply per garment. These washing instructions can be found in the label that has been sewn into the clothing. You often find these in your neck or in your side.
Are there no labels with washing instructions? Or have they been wiped out? Do not take any risks and wash your horse clothing with hand or in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius. Never stop riding clothes in the dryer if you are not sure if it can withstand this. You run the risk that the clothes shrink or damaged.
To keep your white riding breeches nice and white, you can occasionally soak the pants in the bio-tex. A little help from Vanish in the washing machine also works wonders. Do you have a stain that cannot be removed from it? Rub the stain before washing with some ox gall soap and leave it for half an hour. Then, without rinsing the ox gall soap, stop your riding breeches in the washing machine and wash them according to the washing instructions in the label. If everything went well, your stain should be out after the first wash.
- Is your clothing not really dirty and you do not want to do it in the washing machine yet? But does it smell like a horse? Hang it just outside in the wind to air. Possibly combined with a clothes spray and your clothes are fine to wear to the horses once again!
- Do you have stubborn stains that no longer leave your clothes? Rub it with ox gall soap. You can just get this in the supermarket. Leave for a while (half an hour) and do not rinse out. Wash the garments according to the washing instructions in the label in the washing machine and if everything went well, the stains are removed after washing.