QHP Bustense double-jointed Argentan
A soft bit that is accepted by most horses. A snaffle bit has fixed rings through which the movement of the hand acts directly. Due to the double-jointed mouthpiece, the bit acts more on the tongue. The argentan mouthpiece has a pleasant sweet taste and heats up quickly.
- Mouthpiece material: 60% copper, 40% stainless steel;
- Rings material: stainless steel;
- Double-jointed snaffle bit;
- Argentan mouthpiece and stainless steel rings;
- Mouthpiece thickness: 17mm.
|Bit Type||Double Broken|
Maintenance of bits
It is wise to clean the bit after each use, this can be done under the tap or in a bucket of water. A bit of good and extensive cleaning is best with a little lukewarm / warm water and a soft cloth. After washing, dry the bit with a dry cloth. Cooking your bit once a month in a pan of water ensures an optimal clean result and is the most effective way to get the bit clean.
- Never use soap and / or detergents in connection with allergic reactions when washing
- If the bit is very dirty, let it soak in hot water for a while