QHP Eczema Neck Rug
The throat rug eczema is a protective rug in case of summer eczema. The neck part protects against insect bites, especially bites of the culicoid mosquito, which causes summer recurrence.
QHP Throat Rug Eczema
The throat rug eczema is a protective rug in case of summer eczema. The neck part protects against insect bites, especially bites of the culicoid mosquito, which causes summer recurrence. The neck part will reduce itching, irritation and abrasion.
The throat rug is provided with;
- Elastic eczema neck;
- Adjustable elastic throat band;
- Elastic girth;
- Lycra pad in the neck;
- Soft piece of fleece on the withers;
- Fixed throat.
The throat rug is suitable for:
The throat rug has the following fabric composition:
- Outside: Elastic material;
- Inside: Elastic material.
- Elastic eczema neck with perfect fit;
- Lycra insert in the neck for extra comfort;
- Equipped with adjustable elastic leg strap.
Also available in the following versions:
|Rug Type||Eczema rugs|
|Rug Neckpiece||Fixed Neck Portion|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.