QHP Eventing riding boot straps forelegs technical
This front leg protector with Kevlar is specially designed for eventing. The leg protection does not absorb water, repels dirt, breathes, gives freedom of movement and is made of high-quality materials. A semi-circular polyethylene plate on the back protects the tendon from being tapped. The underside of the back consists of Kevlar. This material does not tear, repels water and dirt and provides good freedom of movement.
- Material outside: 2520 Denier Polyester, Microfiber Leather, Kevlar;
- Lining Material: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), Sandwich Mesh;
- Plate material: Polyethylene;
- Lightweight leg protector specially developed for eventing;
- Back with polyethylene sheet for extra protection;
- Kevlar protection on the bottom;
- Kevlar does not tear, repels water and dirt and gives good freedom of movement;
- Three strong Velcro closures, the middle one with elastic;
- The flexible material forms around the leg for an optimal fit;
- Breathable materials that keep the legs from getting too hot;
- Does not absorb water and does not become heavy during a cross;
- Length: S: 22 cm, M: 24.5 cm, L: 25 cm, XL: 27 cm.
|Leg protection material||Plastic|