QHP Flysheet with neck elastic
This fly rug has a neck that is attached to the rug by means of elastic. This ensures a comfortable fit and more freedom of movement for the horse. The rug has a belly flap that fits very nicely and can be double secured by means of Velcro and three girths. The girths go through loops to prevent shifting. The rug can easily be attached to the halter by means of Velcro.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester;
- Equipped with a fixed neck with elastic for more comfort;
- Prevents chafing at the withers;
- Comfortable fit;
- More freedom of movement;
- Easy to attach to the halter with Velcro;
- Double buckle closure at the front;
- Equipped with belly flap with three girths and velcro;
- With gussets, elastic leg straps, tail cord and tail flap.
|Rug Neckpiece||Fixed Neck Portion|
|Rug Material||Polyester Mesh|
|Rugs singles||Belly Flap|
|Rug Type||Fly Rugs|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.