QHP Flysheet with neck+hat
In the summer months horses can be bothered by flies, horseflies, mosquitoes and other annoying insects. To protect your horse against this, we have various fly rugs, such as the fly rug with neck and hat. This blanket has a loose neck and hat, so you can take it off when the mosquitoes and insects are less active. The blanket has a belly flap that fits very nicely and is double fastened with Velcro and girths, this prevents shifting.
- Fabric composition: 100% polyester;
- Flysheet with fine mesh;
- Loose neck and hat, which can be attached to the blanket by center of Velcro;
- Features a nylon insert in the front of the blanket and the top of the neck which prevents chafing;
- Good fit;
- Belly flap with three girths;
- Double buckle closure at the front;
- Equipped with gussets and tail flap;
- With elastic leg straps and tail cord.
|Rug Neckpiece||Loose Neck Part|
|Rug Material||Polyester Mesh|
|Rugs singles||Belly Flap|
|Rug Type||Fly Rugs|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.