QHP Loose Ring Argentan
A snaffle bit is the simplest bit and is well accepted by most horses. The single-jointed mouthpiece ensures a stable position and acts on the layers. The argentane mouthpiece has a pleasant sweet taste and heats up quickly.
- Mouthpiece Material: 60% Copper, 40% Stainless Steel;
- Material rings: stainless steel;
- Single jointed loose ring snaffle;
- Argentan mouthpiece and stainless steel rings;
- Mouthpiece thickness: 17mm.
|Bit Type||Single Broken|
Maintenance of bits
It is wise to clean the bit after each use, this can be done under the tap or in a bucket of water. A bit of good and extensive cleaning is best with a little lukewarm / warm water and a soft cloth. After washing, dry the bit with a dry cloth. Cooking your bit once a month in a pan of water ensures an optimal clean result and is the most effective way to get the bit clean.
- Never use soap and / or detergents in connection with allergic reactions when washing
- If the bit is very dirty, let it soak in hot water for a while
About Quality Horse Products
Since 2005, it has been our mission to add color to the horse world and to contribute to the fun you experience with your horse. All our products are designed and developed from our love for horses and equestrian sports. We are proud that these products are part of the everyday life of riders and horses all over the world. Our style is best described as colorful and fashionable.