QHP Loose Ring Argentan
A snaffle bit is the simplest bit and is well accepted by most horses. The single-jointed mouthpiece ensures a stable position and acts on the layers. The argentane mouthpiece has a pleasant sweet taste and heats up quickly.
- Mouthpiece Material: 60% Copper, 40% Stainless Steel;
- Material rings: stainless steel;
- Single broken loose ring;
- Argentan mouthpiece and stainless steel rings;
- Mouthpiece thickness: 17mm.
|Bit Type||Single Broken|
Width (A) Width of the mouthpiece
Thickness (B) Thickness of the mouthpiece
|Order size |
|Width (A)||Thickness (B)|
|11,5||11.5 cm 0'4.5" 4.5"||- - -|
|12,5||12.5 cm 0'4.9" 4.9"||- - -|
|13,5||13.5 cm 0'5.3" 5.3"||- - -|
|14,5||14.5 cm 0'5.7" 5.7"||- - -|
All sizes in the size chart are measured with the greatest possible care. It is possible that the sizes differ slightly from the actual product. You cannot derive any rights from this size chart.
Maintenance of bits
It is wise to clean the bit after each use, this can be done under the tap or in a bucket of water. A bit of good and extensive cleaning is best with a little lukewarm / warm water and a soft cloth. After washing, dry the bit with a dry cloth. Cooking your bit once a month in a pan of water ensures an optimal clean result and is the most effective way to get the bit clean.
- Never use soap and / or detergents in connection with allergic reactions when washing
- If the bit is very dirty, let it soak in hot water for a while