QHP Reflection exercise sheet sheet rug
A riding sheet can be used during loosening and disembarking to prevent the horse from cooling down too quickly. In addition, this rug is ideal if you drive in the dark, because you are clearly visible through the reflective fabric. The rug under rugs the entire horse and can be fastened at the front by means of a Velcro closure.
- Fabric composition outside: 100% Polyester;
- Fabric composition lining: 100% Polyester;
- The front and shoulder parts are lined with nylon;
- The inside of the rug is lined with fleece;
- Yellow exercise sheet sheet sheet with reflective stripes;
- Reflective stripes on the front closures, the back and the tail flap;
- Reflective line in the piping;
- The rug is water-resistant;
- Covers the entire horse;
- Equipped with double velcro closures at the front;
- Equipped with gussets and elastic leg straps;
- With recess for the sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon and the stirrups.
|Rug Neckpiece||No Neck|
|Rug Type||Sweat Rugs|
|Rug inner lining||Polyester|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.