Kerbl Horsefly trap TaonX Eco
The Ideal economic solution to quickly reduce the pressure of the horseflies present.
How does this horsefly trap work. The black ball is heated by the sun and moves back and forth in the wind. The horsefly is lured by this moving heat source, because the horsefly thinks it is prey for her. The horsefly lands on the ball and flies up to the light disappointed. After this, she flies into the trap attached to the top of the funnel.
- Each trap reduces the presence of horse flies by up to 95% in the immediate vicinity, and has a maximum reach of approx. 5,000 m²
- Completely non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Easy to assemble and hang from trees etc. using the supplied link chain
- 2-year warranty for mechanical parts
- Umbrella diameter: approx. 1.10 m
- Wall mounting angle iron can be ordered separately (art. DAZE0049W)
Ball incl. pump and textile strap, textile umbrella, braided wire for stretching the umbrella, galvanized container holder incl. straps and carabine clip, 3-piece textile strap with carabine clip and 100 cm chains for hanging the trap, user manual.
Kerbel has been supplying high-quality products with a very wide range since 1962. Out of passion from a farm, this family business has grown into a major player. By entering into partnerships with animal lovers, all products are tested in practice. Products are very attractively priced and finished to a high standard.