Fly sheet with neck cover
Items 1-20 of 34
- BR fly rug with fixed neck and saddle opening AmbianceAs low as £73.45See
- Harry's Horse Flysheet mesh Reflective with loose neckAs low as £88.15See
- Harry's Horse Flysheet mesh with neck & webbing, zebra medieval blueAs low as £55.81See
- Imperial Riding Fly UV rug with neck, mask and belly flapAs low as £68.55See
- Imperial Riding Flysheet with detachable neck and belly IR BasicAs low as £75.41See
Order fly sheet with neck at our online store
In the summer, your horse naturally likes to be outside, and in that case a fly blanket with a neck is definitely not an unnecessary luxury. Your horse wants to be able to fully enjoy the nice weather, but unfortunately there are various insects that can disturb things considerably. Not only does your horse suffer from these insects that constantly sit on him or her, but some insects also bite. This can lead to annoying jitters, and in worse cases, horses can bite their skin completely.
The advantages of a fly sheet with a neck
Fly rugs with a neck have as primary function to keep various types of insects away from your horse. Although this type of blanket is called a fly blanket with neck, various other types of insects are also kept away from your horse. You can think of mosquitoes, wasps, bees, hornets and much more. Not only can these insects constantly bore your horse by flying around or sitting on the horse frequently, but they can also bite. An insect bite often itches, something that can cause a lot of discomfort for a horse.
Especially when your horse suffers from an allergy, you want to prevent such bites. A fly rug minimizes the chance of this. In addition, a fly blanket with a neck covers a larger area of your horse's body, which further reduces the risk of insect bites. In any case, your horse will suffer less from insects that constantly fly around him or her. That is why you choose a fly rug.